Apex issuances provide a wide range of financial services with emphasis on raising capital and research for corporations, government's institutions, and high-net-worth individuals.
- Consulting to companies and supporting them in the raising capital outline planning.
- Supporting companies in discussions with the Securities Authority.
- Supporting companies through the process of approval of the issuance structure by the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
- Managing the public tender offer and supervising the transfer of the issuance proceeds to the company (the Dealer Manager).
- Consulting to companies and supporting them in preparing a presentation for the capital market.
- Post presentation follow-up and real-time feedback to the company.
- Organizing and accompanying the Road Show to attract institutional and private investors.
- Post issuance ongoing company analytics by the Group’s Research Department.
- Conducting all due diligence needed for the issuance.
- Conducting a business valuation, to assist in marketing the issuance.
- Managing the institutional tender offer.